This is a door prize that I will be giving away at my sister's workshop. Isn't it cute? It has 4 hershey kisses inside! What a sweet and perfect Valentine for someone special!
I also used my new Love You Much Bundle to create this. Here are the directions:
1. Start with a quarter sheet of cardstock (I used Pretty in Pink). (5 1/2 x 4 1/4)
2. Stamp all over if desired. I stamped mine with the heart stamp that comes with the set with pretty in pink ink.
3. Score at 1 3/8 inches on one side, turn and also score at 1 3/8 inches on the other side. Fold on the score marks. Fold up into a tent type shape and adhere using strong adhesive. I used my snail.
4. I stamped the scallop image from this stamp set in pretty in pink ink on white cardstock, and then punched it out using my scallop circle punch from Stampin Up! (I love this punch and use it a lot!) I adhered it to my treat box using a pop-up dimensional (also from Stampin Up!).
5. Stick one Hershey kiss at one end of tent, using glue dot. Slide in 2 more kisses. Then “anchor” the other end with one more kiss, stuck down with a glue dot.
I hope this gives you some cute ideas for Valentine's Day!!