Friday, January 9, 2009

Sunny Season's Greetings


Ok, so I know this may not seem very funny to some of you that are in the cold and snowy weather, but for those of us that are enjoying the Floirda sunshine it is!!!
This is one of the cards that I made for Christmas to send down here to the "Florida Family." This is a retired and very rare Stampin' Up! set called Sunny Season's Greetings. I do not own this set, but received a few stamped images from a very nice online friend so that I could play with them. I really need to get this set for myself since we have so much family down here.
I really hope that we'll be able to move to Florida some day fulltime!!! I really hate the snow and the cold weather!!! But that will probably never happen while we have little children!
Hope you all are keeping warm up there!
Jen

2 comments:

Emily said...

This is so cute Jen! I love this stamp set! TFS!

Kathy W said...

very funny, used to be one of my fav. sets!