Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Becky's Ornaments

I thought I would share this cute little ornament that my 8 year old daughter Becky made this Christmas. She punched out 8 circle scallop punches using Stampin' Up!s Holiday Treasures designer paper. She then folded them all in half and glued them together using my snail adhesive.

Before glueing the last pieces together, she put a piece of sticky tape down the center, and then placed a piece of silver cording which had a pearl from the Pretties Kit on it. Then she trimmed off the bottom of the cord.

This is such a cute and easy project using Stampin' Up!s punches. You could make a lot of them in a very short time. And so easy that my eight year old could make them by herself (well, with a little help from mom). She was so proud of her ornament hanging on the pretty tree! I know we'll be making lots more of these!

Happy Crafting!
Jen

No comments: