Thursday, January 29, 2009

Another Brayered Sky Card


This card uses the same brayered sky technique that I had posted in one of my technique videos. If you would like to see how to do it, just click on the link to technique videos over on the right hand side of my blog.
This card uses the stamp set Loads of Love, which is great for so many occasions. I really must start using it more! I black embossed the tree images before doing the brayered sky technique.
I also added some snow to the bottom by using a scrap piece of white cardstock and inked up the edges using my ink pad.
And I added a black circle punch with a silver brad next to my moon!
I know some of you have created some cards using this technique and I would love to see them and share them with others here on my blog! Send me a photo ( or a link to a photo), or email them to me at : jenorbaker@yahoo.com. I want others to see your great creations too!!
Happy Stampin!
Jen

No comments: