Sunday, January 25, 2009

Quick and Cute Valentine


This is a 4 1/4 by 4 1/4 sized card. Something different for me! The base of the card is very vanilla cardstock, with a piece of Candy Lane designer paper on top. I inked up the edges of the Candy Lane paper with my chocolate chip ink for a little interest.
I punched two holes in the top of the card and used some chocolate chip tafetta ribbon (of course all Stampin' Up! products!). I placed my ribbon in through the front, and then came up the backside the opposite way. It makes the ribbon look so pretty, and lays a little flatter on your card, which makes it perfect for mailing also!
The heart image comes from my new Love You Much stamp set. I clear embossed the heart onto very vanilla paper, and then cut it out. I also colored it in with my pretty in pink marker. I just love my Stampin' Up! markers! Even though I may not have all of the classic ink pads from Stampin' Up! , I still have all the colors I need with my markers! They are such a great investment to have! I am thinking about starting a marker club this spring to help those of you that would like to have the full set of markers along with the neat carrying case that they come in. All I need are 4 ladies that would like to do this for like 4 months. I will have more details that follow, but please let me know if this sounds like something you would be interested in! I would love to help you get your own set of these great markers!
And then my greeting 'Friend to Friend' also comes from the Love You Much stamp set. I punched it out with my word window punch and then placed it onto my card using dimensionals.
Happy Stampin!
Jen

1 comment:

Jana O'Brien said...

Cute card Jen! Love the size and the layout.