I promised some Easter type projects, so here is a cute little pop up card I learned how to make yesterday. All this uses is a 6x6 sheet of designer paper. I used my new hostess prints pack paper, which you can get for hosting a workshop of at least $150! This is a level one pick!
1. Fold your paper in half ( I used my bone folder to help make the creases), open up.
2. Fold in half the other way - open up.
3. You should have 4 squares now.
4. Fold diagonally only once - open up. Fold it backwards on the same fold, making it easier to fold.
5. You should have 2 squares, and 2 squares with triangles on them.
6. Just push in together the squares with the triangles on them, and it will all fold up together into a cute little 3x3 square.
7. Take your front square and fold it down, to create the front of your card.
8. Embellish and stamp your sentiment on the inside as desired.
I used my new Easter stamp set from Stampin' Up!, A Good Egg. I helped my mother-in-law and my daughter make one last night as well. Super easy and fun, and makes a cute little Easter Hello, all using 1 piece of 6x6 paper, no cutting or glueing either!
I would love to see your project if you make one! Just send me a link and maybe I'll share everyone's creations here on my blog before Easter!