Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Tagged

I have been tagged by one of my new blogging friends Erin. You can see her blog at Stamp, Scrap, and Be Merry from my list on the right. Here are my answers to the questions:

What were you doing 10 years ago?

We had just lost my Grandmother, who I dearly loved and still miss terribly. On the day of her funeral I found out I was pregnant with my first child. We moved up our wedding to that summer. Can't believe we have our 10th anniversary this July! And had my first child in November. I was working as a CNA at the nursing home too. A lot has changed in 10 years!


What were you doing 1 year ago?

Working at the hospital, taking card of my kids, and signing up to be a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator!


Name your 5 favorite snacks?

Honey barbecue Fritos, anything with chocolate!, no-bake peanut butter cookies, fruit salad, artichoke/spinach dip with tortilla chips. Yummo!


Name 5 things you would do if you were a millionaire:

Obviously I would pay off all of our bills and get out of debt, help all of our families with their dreams, be able to move to Florida with my family, build our dream home, and be able to stay home with my children and not work.


Name 5 things you like doing:

Playing with my kids, stamping/scrapbooking, being outdoors, spending time with family and friends, reading magazines.


Name 5 things you would never wear again:

A swimsuit!, short shorts, bulky clothes, jeans with the cuffs folded in (can't even remember how to do that!), hoop earrings.


Name your 5 favorite toys:

My digital camera, my computer, all my Stamping Supplies, my new vacuum thingy, my Easy Bake Oven!


Now it's my turn to tag 5 people. I choose some of my new blogging friends that only use Stampin' Up! supplies! They can also be found to the right of my blog. Diane, Kristilyn, Britta, Stephanie, and Tiffany. All you have to do is answer the questions and tag 5 other people! Have fun girls!

No comments: