Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Merry Christmas!



I want to wish you all a very Merry Christmas! I hope you all had a wonderful holiday filled with love, family, and happiness.




I also would like to share this weeks sketch challenge from Splitcoast Stampers with you today. I have found that the sketch challenges are a great way to help you come up with a quick and easy card. I have started on making my January Christmas cards allready to get a head start for next season! You may think that I am crazy, but there is a group of us on Splitcoast that do 10 Christmas/holiday cards each month throughout the year, and when the holiday season comes around, we have all of our handmade cards done, just need to address them and send them out! It makes the holiday season less stressful, and you have one less thing to worry about at that busy time of the year. Plus everyone on your list will have a beautiful handmade card from you!


Happy Holidays from our house to yours! Happy Stamping!!



No comments: