Saturday, December 29, 2007

It's Here!!!!


Look at my beautiful new Spring-Summer 2008 Stampin' Up! Idea Book & Catalog!! Isn't it gorgeous? I know you all can't wait to get your own copy of it. I have a box of catalogs available for my price of $5.00. Please contact me if you would like your own copy. This Idea Book & Catalog is full of wonderful ideas that are ready for you to copy into your own projects. Also, you just have to see the new stamp sets, and the beautiful new Rub-ons!
I am so excited to share this new catalog with everyone! We will be having a Soup & Stamp afternoon this Sunday, 12/30 at 1pm. Everyone is invited to come over and have some bean & ham soup and play with some of my new stamp sets and designer paper. I will also have the new catalogs available for you to take home with you! Please contact me to RSVP and for more information.
Happy Stamping!

No comments: