Friday, December 21, 2007

Another Sketch Challenge




Welcome to another Sketch Challenge from Splitcoast Stampers. I needed a nice sympathy card, and I used this weeks sketch challenge to do just that. I was really easy to do, and you could make it more fancy if you wanted to, but since I am planning on mailing this out tomorrow, I made it nice and simple and just added some dazzling diamonds with my crystal effects in the center of the flowers. You could always add more embellishments, some ribbon would look nice on here too.
Supplies needed for this card:
Stamps: Heartfelt Thanks, Warmest Regards
Ink: SU Markers (Mellow Moss, Always Artichoke)
Paper: Mellow Moss, Chocolate Chip, Confetti White, Recollections (retired designer paper)
Accessories: Dazzling Diamonds, Crystal Effects Glue, Circle Punches


I encourage you all to try the sketch challenge and let me know what beautiful things you come up with! I would love to post a picture of the cards you have created!
Happy Stamping!

No comments: