Monday, December 10, 2007

Gift Card Holder!

Look at this cute little gift card holder that I learned how to make today. I needed to make one for a co-worker for the holidays, and the technique challenge at Splitcoast Stampers was just perfect for the occasion! I also used a technique on the snowman's hat and scarf called Paper Piecing, you can learn about that also by following this link for the challenge:

http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=306583

The paper piecing was easy for my cute little snowman. I just stamped my snowman twice, once on the white cardstock, and then again on a scrap piece of soft sky designer paper. I then used my nifty little paper snips, and cut out the hat and scarf pieces that I wanted from the designer paper and glued them onto my snowman. Isn't he cute? He is also on Stampin' Up!s Retiring List and will no longer be available after December 31st!! Let me know if he is on your wish list or if you would like to get anything else before they retire!

Don't forget about the Free Shipping for my customers as a Christmas Thank you gift from me to you during the month of December!!

Hope you are having a peaceful Holiday Season!

Supplies Needed for this gift card:
Stamp Set: Holiday Tag Team, Background Basics
Paper: River Rock, Purely Pomegranate, Basic Black, Whisper White, Soft Sky Designer Paper
Ink: Basic Black, Soft Sky
Accessories: Markers, Stickles, Ticket Corner Punch, Dimensionals, Metal Charm

No comments: