Thursday, November 29, 2007

More Happy Holidays!


I thought I would also include a holiday card for all of you today since I haven't been doing a lot of that lately. This card idea was cased from another blogger, (whose name I can't seem to remember right now). I just love this little snowman! Ok, I love all snowmen, but he is just so cute here!
Please let me know if you need help at all with your holiday cards, there is still lots of time to get some beautiful handmade cards done for this year. Making your own holiday cards doesn't have to be time consuming or expensive, and really does make a difference! I am more than happy to help anyone if they would like, plus it gives me an excuse to do more stamping, which I love!
Supplies for this card:
Stamp Sets: Holiday Tag Team, Warmest Regards
Paper: Certainly Celery, Real Red, Always Artichoke, Wintergreen Desinger Paper, Very Vanilla
Ink: Basic Black, Markers
Accesories: White Gel Pen, Scallop Punch, Circle Punches, Ticket Corner Punch, Glitter Glue

1 comment:

Rochelle W said...

This is sooooooo pretty!!!