Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Card Sketch Challenges






I found the neatest thing while surfing around on Splitcoast the other day. It's called Card Sketch Challenges. You take the sketch that they give you every Wednesday, and you make a card out of it. It is a neat way to get some cards done, and helps give you an idea of what to do. Feel free to check it out here: http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/.



This was this weeks Sketch Challenge, and here is what I came up with. I needed a Birthday card for my Brother-in-Law next week. I used an image from the stamp set Year After Year. This image was sent to me from one of my internet friends, thank you!



Supplies Needed for this card:

Stamps: Year After Year, Announcements

Ink: Basic Black, Soft Sky

Accessories: Blender Pen, SU Markers, 2 Way Glue Pen, Dazzling Diamonds Glitter, Silver Brads

I challenge you all to try the sketch challenge! I would love to see what everyone comes up with!

Happy Stamping!

No comments: