Thursday, November 29, 2007

Happy Holidays!!

As the holiday season quickly approaches, I wanted to send out my appreciation to those of you that have been my Stampin' Up! customers this year. I appreciate each and every one of you! Stamping and scrapbooking are just so much fun to me, and I love getting together with you all and having a relaxing and peaceful time to stamp together!

So, I have decided to offer a December special, (in addition to the Stampin' Up! special that you can see in my previous post), I will be offering FREE SHIPPING with any order placed in December! This is my thank you gift to you for being such great customers!

I know that the holiday season can be very stressful and full of lots of activities, so I also wanted to let you know of what I have planned for the month of December:

Monday, December 10th - 7pm - 6x6 Scrapbook Club. I haven't decided where we will be having this meeting, but we will get together for approx and hour and make 2 December pages to be added to our 6x6 scrapbook. And our order for the scrapbooks will be in, so you will receive your 6x6 album at this meeting! Cost of class $5.


Monday, December 17th ~ 7pm ~ Town Hall Centerville ~ Christmas Gifts Class ~ We will be making a beautiful candle and glass ornament, with a matching gift bag, tissue paper, and tag! We will also be making a cute little memory game for the kids in your life! All perfect for gift giving to your loved ones! Cost of class $15,


Please keep these dates in mind when planning your holidays! We would love to have everyone join us! I will also have a special gift to those that bring a friend with them that hasn't been to our classes before. And don't forget about the FREE SHIPPING for the month of December! Contatct me at jenorbaker@yahoo.com to place your orders! And don't forget that tell your loved ones what you want for Christmas, I would be more than happy to help them place an order and give you the gift of Stampin' Up! products for Christmas!!

Happy Holidays to you all!

No comments: