Tuesday, July 10, 2007








It's Becky's 6th Birthday this weekend! Here is a picture of her for her ballet recital last month. She is growing into such a beautiful little girl! I can't believe she's allready 6 years old! We will be celebrating her birthday at the Relay for Life at Hoss's Ridge. She has requested a Barbie Cake this year. But other than that, she won't tell us what she wants. She told Nanny "Just pick whatever you want" when Nanny was asking her what she wanted for her birthday.

She has been begging me to make her a birthday card after she has seen the cards I have been making with my new stamping supplies! So I came up with this card using the Year after Year Stamp Set. Now I do not own this stamp set myself, but one of my stamping friends sent me a whole bunch of stamped images so that I could play with them. They are wonderful and I am having so much fun. This is really a versatile set, and can be used for so many occasions, Birthday, Baby, Christmas, Wedding, Anniversary, Fall, Thanksgiving, Get Well, etc. I also used the paper piercer to make the little punches in the corners. And added a few of my new pretty brads on the wheels of the wagon. It really was a fun card to make. I hope she'll like it!







No comments: