Wednesday, July 4, 2007

It's here!!!!!

The new Stampin' Up! Catalog is here!!!!! I am just so excited!!!! I have read through it all several times now, and let me tell you there are so many new and exciting things in here that I can't wait to share with you all!!

You can view the new Fall/Winter Catalog online by clicking on the link to your left. If you would like your very own copy, just let me know and I will get one to you. I am only charging $5 for the new catalogs (that is what I have to pay), that's 50% off Stampin' Up!s price. I have a whole box of them sitting here on my desk, get them while you can!

Also, I will be having a small booth at our local Relay for Life on July 14th and 15th at Hoss's Ridge. I will have catalogs available there, also will have older catalogs for sale, along with lots of cards and craft items. Feel free to stop on by and take a peek, I will have a drawing for a Stampin' Up! Gift Certificate! It's going to be a great weekend!

Hope you all have a safe and Happy 4th of July!

No comments: