Thursday, July 26, 2007

Christmas in July


It's still Christmas in July! Not much time to post lately, we've just been really busy this summer. Our Christmas in July stamp camp was cancelled this week due to everyone being so very busy, but we will reschedule it for sometime next week I think. I'll let you all know as soon as we have a date for it. I have all the cards all cut out and ready, so we can still get a head start on all of those Christmas cards!
My parents are up visiting from Florida for 2 weeks. So we have been very busy catching up and visiting lots of family while they are here. The kids are so excited to see them, even little Josh loves them! He can't stop giving Grandpa Shutt hugs and kisses. We are going to Letchworth State Park this weekend and camping overnight, which is always an experience with my kids. And then having a Family Reunion there on Sunday with my mom's side of the family.
I've been busy doing lots of swaps with other Stampin' Up! Demos, so I have lots of wonderful ideas to share with you all at our stamp camps. I can't wait to try some of the techniques that I have seen! I am just loving the new Catalog! Be on the lookout for a new Holiday Mini catalog in your mailboxes soon too! And I will be sharing with you a great special for the month of August soon!! Be on the lookout!
Hope you all are enjoying your summer! Make some time to enjoy something for yourself!

No comments: