Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Graduation Time!


With graduation quickly approaching us I thought I would share this quick graduation card. We will be making this at our next stamp camp next week (planning on Tuesday June 19th)! Let me know if you are interested in coming down to the Town Hall to learn how to make this card, and several other easy cards (baby, birthday, and wedding), perfect to have on hand for this summer!


I used my new Stamp-A-Ma-Jig to line up the graduation caps just so. It is a fun little tool, and it will be available on Tuesday night for you all to play with.


This card also uses the hostess set Warmest Regards which will be retiring at the end of this month! And the set used for the graduation caps is Year Round Fun II, which is also retiring. Make sure you plan ahead and get the retiring sets that you want before they are gone!!


We are also looking ahead to the new catalog coming out on July 1st!!! I have a few new things that will be available to look at at the end of our stamp camp.


That's it for now. Hope you all are enjoying the wonderful summer weather we are having! We've been busy planting flowers and just playing outside!

No comments: