Monday, March 2, 2009

A Yummy SAB Treat!!


We will be making this cute little candy bag at our Sale-A-Bration Stamp Camp this week. If you are interested in coming, I will be offering the class on two different days: Thursday, March 5th from 6-8pm OR Saturday, March 7th from 12-2pm. Cost of this stamp camp is only $6!!! We will be making 2 projects and 2 cards using all of my new Sale-A-Bration sets!!!! Please let me know if you would like to come so that I have enough material for everyone that is coming!
Also, I will be sharing more of the projects we are making here on my blog this week. And I also have plans to make some video tutorials of these projects to place here on my blog for those of you who aren't able to come to the class!! So stay tuned all week for all the goodies!
All of the materials used in making these projects can be purchased through my Stampin' Up! website: http://jenorbaker.stampinup.net. And most of the items can be earned for FREE! during Sale-A-Bration!!! Check out all the details on my website, or email me for more information: jenorbaker@yahoo.com
Happy Sale-A-Bration!!!
Jen

1 comment:

Kathy W said...

sounds like fun, hope it goes well