Monday, March 16, 2009

Mom's Scrapbook

This was another Demo Challenge on SCS last week. This is a little scrapbook that is made out of business sized envelopes. I made it into a scrapbook for my mom for Mother's Day. I will be filling it with pictures of the kids on our recent vacation to Florida to visit my parents. I know it will cheer her up! Here is a picture of the inside:


I used the new pretty paper called Raspberry Tart again just because it is so very pretty! I didn't like the colors in this paper at first, but they have really grown on me.
I also have received some new goodies from Stampin' Up! and will lots more to share with you all soon! I love some of the cute sets in the new mini catalog and can't wait for you all to see them!
Happy Stampin!
Jen

1 comment:

Kathy W said...

you and I must be on same wave length, I pulled all these off scs and never got around to finishing them yet.
love what you came up with-and the rub on too