What child wouldn't love this for a gift to hold all of their treasures! I know mine would! Here are the directions from Stampin' Up! on how to make this wonderful item. Of course, all the supplies (except for the lunchbox) can be purchased from my Stampin' Up! website!
School Days lunchbox
Card Stock Whisper White 8 1/2X11
Card Stock 12 X 12 Textured In Color 08-09
Card Stock Baja Breeze 8 1/2 X 11
Coluzzle Cutting System Starter Set
Punch 1/2 Inch Circle
Ribbon Grosgrain Striped Baja Breeze 5/8 Inch
Rub Ons School Days
On Board Essentials
1. Apply number Rub-Ons around edge of lunchbox and “My name is” Rub-On to top of lunchbox using stick included in packaging.
2. Apply alphabet Rub-Ons to Kiwi Kiss textured card stock (6-3/4" x 1") using stick included in packaging. Adhere card stock to Riding Hood Red card stock (6-3/4" x 4-3/4"). Round corners of Riding Hood Red card stock.
3. Tie Baja Breeze 5/8" striped grosgrain ribbon around front of card stock.
4. Apply “School days” Rub-On to Whisper White textured card stock, and cut out using Coluzzle Cutting System. Apply small star Rub-On to Kiwi Kiss textured card stock, and punch out using 1/2" Circle punch. Apply dotted star Rub-On to Riding Hood Red textured card stock, and cut out. Adhere small star to dotted star using Stampin’ Dimensionals. Punch circle from Baja Breeze card stock using 1-3/4" Circle punch. Adhere layered stars to circle using Stampin’ Dimensionals. Adhere Baja Breeze circle to Whisper White circle. Adhere layered circle to chipboard scallop circle, and adhere to Riding Hood Red textured card stock using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
5. Adhere layered card stock to front of lunchbox.
6. Round corners of second piece of Riding Hood Red textured card stock (6-3/4" x 4-3/4"), and adhere to back of lunchbox.