Saturday, October 11, 2008

My Mummy


I've seen these mummy cards lots of times on Splitcoast Stampers and I just had to try it. This card was super easy to make. Base of card is with a textured neutral cardstock. I placed a piece of black on the right side. And then I layered on strips of confetti white cardstock that I tore and sponged with river rock and basic gray ink. Add a simple greeting and a pair of googly eyes and your done! Stamp set is House of Haunts from Stampin' Up! You can order this stamp set through my personal website whenever you wish with online ordering! Don't forget to give those you love your Stampin' Up! Wishlist so that you can receive a gift of new rubber for Christmas!!! What girl wouldn't love that!!!
The weather outside is supposed to be just beautiful this weekend. I think this will be our Indian Summer! We have lots of plans to do tons of laundry, get the lawn mowed, and pick up outside. Which includes getting my flowers cut down and ready for winter. The trees are just beautiful right now. I love fall! I just wish that winter wasn't coming. I hate winter, I hate snow! We are looking forward to going to Florida for a whole month this winter to visit family!! My in-laws have recently bought a motor coach that we will be driving down in!!! We are super excited about that!!!! It will be so much easier to drive down in with the kids instead of all of us squeezing into my little Escape! Hope you all have a great weekend!
Happy Stamping!
Jen

3 comments:

Kathy W said...

fun card, I have been wanting to do this one too

Anonymous said...

Really cute!

Erin... said...

so adorable!!!