Thursday, March 13, 2008

One Layer


I love one layer cards. They remind me to just stick to the basics of stamping sometimes. Which are Stamps, Ink, and Paper. They are quick, easy, and fun! This one layer card features the Two Step Stampin' Technique, which is very easily done with the Stamp-A-Ma-Jig. It aligns your images up perfectly to where you want them to be.
The base of this cardstock is just Whisper White. I used my Stampin' Up! Markers to ink my stamps, in brocade blue and then the top image in chocolate chip. The stamp set used is A Beautiful Thing. I also added some chocolate chip satin ribbon on top.
I left the bottom area blank so that I could add a sentiment to it when I decided what I was going to use it for. This card could be used for so many different occasions!
Hope you take some time for yourself this week to make some quick and easy cards that will be sure to brighten someone's day!
Happy Stamping!
Jen

6 comments:

Marilyn said...

Great quick and easy card!!

Tracey said...

Beautiful and clean looking card!

Just wanted to let you know you've been tagged. Check out my blog for all the details!

www.lakeshorestamper.typepad.com

Stampin' Colleen said...

Simple but oh so pretty!

Jana O'Brien said...

Great simple yet versatile card! The ribbon makes it elegant.

Debbi said...

Very nice and simple card!

Vickie said...

A wonderful simple card! Great job!!