I've Been Tagged...
I have been tagged by Tracey at Lake Shore Stamper . Please check her blog out, she has some absolutely beautiful cards! Thanks Tracey for your kind words about my blog and for tagging me! Here are the rules (they are simple):
Link to the person that tagged you.
Post the rules on your blog.
Share six non-important things/habits/quirks about yourself.
Tag six random people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs.
Let each person know they've been tagged by leaving a comment on their site.
Now, here are my 6 non-important things/habits/quirks!
1. I love to have clean sheets on my bed. I can't wait for nice weather to come so that I can hang all my sheets and blankets outside on the line. I just love the smell of freshly cleaned laundry!!
2. I hate everything having to do with eyeballs! I couldn't wear eye makeup when I was a teenager because I couldn't handle touching my own eyes! It was a huge step for me to get contacts and let the eye doctor touch my eyeballs! I really don't like wearing my contacts because that means I have to touch my eyes to get them in and out. That's why I'm in my glasses most of the time.
3. I was an Onion Queen in high school.
4. I was also a Junior Miss Contestant.
5. I sucked at being a cheerleader, didn't even make it past try-outs. I wasn't the happy cheerful gal. I was more a tomboy, imagine that!
6. I used to play my flute 24/7. I always wanted to be a music teacher. Even went to college as a flute major. I played my flute non-stop for 12 years. My parents never had to tell me to practice, everyone used to tell me to stop cause it was time for bed! I even played for church, in weddings, etc. Now I'm lucky if I play twice a year, I miss it terribly!
Now it is my turn to tag six other great blogging ladies!! Please check out their blogs.
Beth at Papertrailz
Marilyn at Stamp With Marilyn
Jennifer at Stampin Jennifer
Stacey at Creative Awakenings
Robin at About A Girl