Monday, February 11, 2008

Valentine's Day!



Here's what the kids will be taking to their classes for Valentine's Day this year. I used some Soft Sky Designer Paper on Becky's, along with my flower punch, and the scallop punch (which is my favorite punch by the way!). On Kyle's, I used more "boy colors", he also has a yellow lion one, and a red one with the penquin stamp. On both sets of Valentine's I used the stamp set Wild About You from Stampin' Up! This is just the cutest stamp set for lots of things, from kid's cards, to baby cards, to scrapbooking.

I will be sharing more Valentine's Treats this week to celebrate! Hope you all have a sweet Valentine's Day!

Happy Stamping!



5 comments:

Robin said...

Super fun kid gift! My daughter would love that :)

Jennifer said...

Cute and easy! The best kind of project to give to kids.

Stampin Mindy said...

These are very cute! I bet they will be a hit with the kids.

Vickie said...

Too cute!! What a wonderful idea! I am sure this will be a hit!!

Jana O'Brien said...

How fun! What lucky kids.