Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Another Fall Flowers Card



Well, my husband is still out of town, so here is a card that I made tonight after the kids went to bed. It is made using the Fall Flowers Designer Paper just like the last card. I wish I had gotten this paper sooner, it is really pretty! I just love using Designer Paper on my cards!

I also joined a group of stampers that only have Stampin' Up! products used on all of their projects. You can see the list to the right on my blog. Feel free to check out their blogs, they have so many great ideas and projects! So I've promised from now on out, I will only be using Stampin' Up! products on the things that you see on here.

Supplies Needed For this Card:
  • Stamps: Time Well Spent, Hugs & Wishes
  • Paper: Soft Sky, Whisper White, Basic Black, Fall Flowers Designer Paper
  • Ink: Soft Sky, Basic Black
  • Accessories: Stampin Up Markers, Scallop Punch, Circle Punch, Dimensionals, Black Marker

(I forgot to add that this card was made for the Sketch Challenge #161 on Splitcoast Stampers!)

I have to work the next few days, so no more new updates until the weekend probably. Hope you all have a good rest of the week! Happy Stamping!

2 comments:

Carolyn King said...

This card is so pretty. LOVE the dp! Nicely done!

Rochelle W said...

This card is so pretty. I love the colors. Great job.