Sunday, February 24, 2008

Pictures from Texas


Here's a photo from Texas. My husband is the one with the blue coat on. My brother-in-law, and their friend, are also in the photo. They are down there putting in a parlor. They will hopefully be home in another two weeks! We miss them so much. The kids talk to Daddy on the phone every night.


I've had some stampin' and scrappin' time in though while he's been gone! Plus it helps that I've been home from work for two weeks, which sadly comes to an end tonight. I have to get up and go to work in the morning, boo!!!!!





Here's a cute little card I made the other day using one of my new Sale-A-Bration sets called Friendship Blooms. The base of the card is bashful blue, and the card is 4 1/4 x 4 1/4 square. The designer paper is certainly celery prints paper. I stamped the swirls from the stamp set and the saying in black. I used a piece of watercolor paper and cut out the flower. I colored it in using my watercolor crayons and blended it with my aquapainter. The ribbon is white Stampin' Up! grosgrain, and the pink ribbon is retired SU ribbon. Just a cute little card to brighten up somebody's day!

Hope you all have a great week! Happy Stamping!

Jen