Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Dimensionals Tip


I had a "Duh" moment the other day. I love getting these packages of Dimensionals from Stampin' Up! They are the neatest things to give your projects a little dimension. There are 3 sheets of dimensionals in each package I believe, for a total of 300 little pop ups. Well, I've gone through several of these packages since becoming a SU demonstrator last year. I usually just through away what is leftover on my sheet after I use up all the dimensionals, but my "Duh" moment was to use my scissors to cut up the leftover pieces on the side, and use them also! I know this may be obvious to some people, but it wasn't to me!! LOL! You can see in the picture on the bottom sheet what I'm taking about. One of my New Years Resolutions was to use up everything that I have in my craft room before spending any more money on stuff that will just sit here and not be used. This is just one more way to save a little and use up what I have!
I would love to hear how all of you save a little money on your scrapping/card making stuff! Please share your favorite tip with us all in the comment section. I plan to have a tip sharing post soon and will include everyone's tips in the post!
Happy Stamping!

No comments: