Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Train Ride


One of my New Years Resolutions was to work on my children's scrapbooks this year and to get caught up! I am so far behind on all of their scrapbooks! I guess that's what happens when you have 3 children and work full-time too. But I wanted to share a page with you that I did for my son Kyle's book. Now, I am on Kyle's 3rd scrapbook, so I guess I am doing ok at catching up so far!
These pictures are from a field trip that I took with him to the Arcade & Attica Railroad back when he was in Pre-K and I was in Nursing School. So I've had these pictures for quite a while! If you can see the letters across the top of the first page says Train and down the side of the second says ride. These are stamped using my Big Deal Alphabet stamp set, cut out, and they are also popped up on dimensionals to add a little depth to the page. All papers are Stampin' Up!, and the designer paper is retired Stampin' Up! Pool Party paper that I'm trying to use up.
That is one of my other goals this year: to use all the supplies that I already have before buying more stuff! That is going to be a pretty hard thing for me to accomplish, but I will give it my best shot!
I am hoping to have some more scrapbooking classes soon so that we can all finish our 6x6 scrapbook that we have started. Hopefully the weather will cooperate with us all and we can all get together soon!
Also, Stampin' Up! will be starting their Sale-A-Bration from February 1 through March 17!!! So be on the lookout for great specials and ways to earn FREE stamp sets!!!!
Happy Stamping!

No comments: