Friday, September 14, 2007

Split Negative













This is what is called a Split Negative Card! Isn't it cool? I just had to do one with a Halloween theme since we will be sending out our first ever Halloween cards this year. I wonder who will be the recipent of this pumpkin card! You can find the directions for the Split Negative Technique here: http://stampinwithdi.com/index_technique.php?technique=12


Let me know if you would like to learn how to do this, I can show you! I ended up making two cards out of it.


With the cool chill in the air, I am excited for the fall holidays that are around the corner, just not too excited for what happens after that!



Don't forget about the Fall Frenzy Promotion going on now thru the end of September through Stampin' Up! Some really great sets to get your fall projects going! Contact me for more details!











No comments: