Thursday, February 11, 2010

Valentine's Day Mailboxes




These are the cute little Target mailboxes from the Dollar Spot. I've actually had these in my closet for a while and just found them while I was cleaning. I figured this was a great time to finally use them.
I made one for each of my kiddos (2 boys, 1 girl). And all I used was some scrap Stampin' Up! designer paper for each one. The little flags have scalloped circles on them with a stamped heart (Little Layers Plus stamp set, retired SU). My daughter's has a little jewel on hers that I had found on her bedroom floor while cleaning the other day, lol!
I also made them each a little matching 3x3 card with more scrap paper. I love using scraps to make projects!
They are all filled with goodies: hershey kisses, heart suckers, gum, dip sticks, and peppermint patties.
I am planning on making homemade waffles, fresh strawberries, and cool whip for Sunday morning breakfast and putting these cute little mailboxes at their spots. Oh, and don't forget my daughter's favorite thing on Sunday mornings, SAUSAGE!!
Hope you all have a wonderful Valentine's Day with your loved ones!
Thanks for stopping by!
Jen

No comments: