Saturday, December 26, 2009

N'ice Friends


Isn't this the cutetest little snowman? I just love all snowman images and had to have this one from Whimsy Stamps. He is called N'ice Friends and was designed by Crissy Armstrong.
The card turned out to be 5.5 x 6 inches and uses Stampin' Up! designer paper called Christmas Cocoa. I love this paper!! I cut the snowflakes using my Cricut. The cute snowman is colored in using my SU markers and then outlined with my glitter pen. The snowflakes also have glitter. It is very sparkly!
I am excited to say that while my Christmas supplies are out I will be working on starting my holiday cards for next year! My Christmas Card Challenge that I participate in on Splitcoaststampers has me making 10 cards a month so that I will have a whole box full of cards come Thanksgiving time next year all ready to go! I think I may be making 10 of this design card for my January cards since I have everything out and this is so fast and easy to do.
Happy Stampin!

No comments: