Saturday, November 7, 2009

Update on Stamping Nurse

Well, as you all can see this Stamping Nurse hasn't been stamping lately!! I have been filling in at the Dr's office, but his nurse is back to work now. I have also been filling in at the Nursing Home on night shift, which has left me terribly tired all of the time. And I am now going to be babysitting for my little niece during the day soon! I am so excited to have a baby joining us soon!

Along with all of this I have been diganosed with Fibomyalgia. So I have been trying to take care of my health and get to feeling better, but it has been tough.

The children and I are also all in the Christmas play again this year, so we are busy with practices all the time.

And my oldest child, who just turned 11 yesterday, came down with the swine flu last week! So I've been busy taking care of him and my husband who also had the flu.

So as you can see, we've been busy! I am so sorry that I've been neglecting all my stamping duties, but I have also decided to not be a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator anymore. I just have way too many things on my plate at this time, and I couldn't keep up with all of the current SU rules!

So I will be returning to my blogging this week, and you will see many changes on my blog, but I will be back! I will be sharing with you all of my crafting, stamping, crocheting, scrapbooking things that I have been making. I have been busy getting ready for the upcoming holiday season and can't wait to share all my projects with you all! But they will be made with a variety of products, I will no longer be a SU only blog! I am enjoying using lots of different companies things! Plus using up all of my SU stash that I have accumulated, most of it will be retired items!

Happy Stamping with you all soon!
Jen

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jen, I am so sorry to hear that you will not be a SU demonstrator anymore. Had been watching your blog for upcoming classes I might be able to attend. :( I don't know how you keep up with things girl. Hope your family all returns to good health and that things settle down in your life and you can still share with us that have followed your blog all the wonderful ideas you have.
Thanks and be well.
Ellen Lamke

Jennifer Orbaker said...

Thanks so much Ellen!!! Hope you have a wonderful holiday!!