Saturday, July 4, 2009

Happy 4th!!!


Here is one of the projects that I promised to share with you using the scallop border punch that is on sale right now through Stampin' Up! Get it soon, the sale ends tomorrow!!! Each week for the month of July they will have a special product on sale. See my Stampin' Up! website for more details: http://jenorbaker.stampinup.net/.
For this card I used my new stamp set called Wings of Friendship. It is a level 2 Hostess set, which means that you need to hold a Stampin' Up! workshop of your very own to get it. I also used my new In-Color Markers to color it in. I love having the new In-Colors in markers this year! I am so excited about that!!!!
If you look close I also used some new In-Color textured paper for one of the layers. And the designer paper is also new and called Tall Tales. I used the scallop border punch on the designer paper layer. I also used my tool kit and pierced all away around the edges.
Thanks for stopping by. I hope you all have a safe and happy 4th of July!
Jen
Supplies used:
Stamps: Wings of Friendship
Ink: SU Markers (old olive, Rich Razzleberry, Crushed Curry, Melon Mambo)
Paper: Whisper White, Basic Black, Rich Razzleberry, Designer Paper Tall tales
Accessories: Scallop Border Punch, Tool Kit

2 comments:

Carol Yost said...

Very pretty card. It has a very clean look to it, I like it. Happy 4th of July!

Jana O'Brien said...

Beautiful colors, Jen!