Don’t Forget bookmark
1. Scallop bottom edge of Old Olive textured card stock (3-7/8" x 4") using Scallop Edge punch. Mark top center point. Measure 2" down on right side and mark; repeat on left side. Score diagonal lines from center point to each 2" point. Fold score lines and adhere ends in back.
2. Adhere Old Olive Patterns Designer Series paper (3-7/8" x 3-1/4") to top of Old Olive textured card stock, folding corners around back of bookmark.
3. Stamp elephant image in Jet Black StazOn ink on Naturals White card stock. Watercolor image with Going Gray and Rose Red ink using blender pens. Punch out image using 1-3/4" Circle punch, and adhere to Metal Edge tag.
4. Punch flower from Rose Red textured card stock using Trio Flower punch. Punch hole in center of flower using 1/16" Circle punch, and attach Silver brad. Adhere flower to tag with Mini Glue Dot, and adhere tag to bookmark using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
5. Tie Old Olive 1/2" striped grosgrain ribbon around bookmark.