Wednesday, June 24, 2009

With Love Whimsy


I really love this Whimsy Frog!! I made this for the Whimsy Challenge Blog this week. We had to do a Recipe Challenge: 2 papers, 1 ribbon, and 3 brads.
As you can see, I am directionally challenged also! I did use 2 papers, the designer paper is double sided, so I just flipped the one over. And I also used 3 jumbo eylettes instead of brads, oh well! What's a girl to do? I think it turned out cute!
I distressed all the edges of the paper with my sponge and choc chip ink. And I added the white dots to the scallop circle with my white gel pen. I really had fun making this card!
Details:
Stamps: Whimsy Frog, Yummy (SU)
Ink: Black, Choc Chip, SU Markers
Paper: White, Close to Cocoa, Parisian Breeze Designer Paper
Acc: Scallop Circle Punch, Cullozzle, Dimensionals , White Gel Pen, Green Ribbon, Jumbo Eylettes
ETA: Forgot to mention that I used the Weekend Sketch Challenge to make my card! You can see the sketch over on this blog. My card size is 4x4!!

4 comments:

Emily said...

This looks great Jen! I love the colors and papers you used! The white dots look great! Adorable image too!

Andrea Walford said...

Great card! You're choice to add the eyelets was perfect! He is so cute!

Anonymous said...

What a gorgeous card Jen!! Love your fun coloring details and the papers are so pretty!! ;)

sukes7 said...

fab card jen that frog is so cute luv sue x