Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Cased Delicate Dots Thank Yous



I needed a gift for a bridal shower that I am attending soon, and wanted to make something homemade for the bride. So while I was blog surfing one night I came across Patty Bennett's blog - she is awesome! I cased these Thank You notes using the Delicate Dots Designer Paper that you could get for during during SU's SAB that they recently had. And since I had two packages sitting here in my craft room unopenend I thought they would be perfect to give to the bride! I also stamped a set of matching envelopes and will be making her more stationary items, such as a journal and RSVP to go along with the set.
As you can see, I did change up the cards a little bit, using what stamp sets and ribbon that I had, but they still follow her basic idea. She used the little note cards that you can buy from SU!, but I used whisper white cardstock and made regular sized cards.
I will show you the rest that I made tomorrow!
Stamps: Oval All, Thank You Kindly
Paper: Whisper White, Delicate Dots DP
Ink: Certainly Celery
Ribbon: Ribbon Bundle (SAB), Whisper White Grosgrain, Whisper white Organz, Retired Ribbon, White Satin
Punches: Large Oval, Scallop Oval, Eyelette Border,
Butterfly Bigshot die, Dimensionals

No comments: