Saturday, May 2, 2009

Stamp Something Challenge


Here is my card for this week's challenge. You can see the full details of the challenge over at the Stamp Something Blog. This week we were Caseing one of Cindy's delightful creations and making something for Mother's Day.
I made this card for my mother-in-law to go along with this coffee mug. All the cardstock is retired in-color paper from Stampin' Up! last year (river rock, groovy guava, and the designer paper is from a simply scrappin kit also from last year.).
The image is Willow from Whiff of Joy stamps. I received this image in the mail yesterday from a nice stamper on Splitcoast Stampers. The flowers I received from my mother-in-law. They were little flower charms, but I just snipped off the back part and used mini-glue dots to place them on the card.
I colored in the image with my Stampin' Up! markers. And the ribbon is just some assorted ribbon that I had in the ribbon bin!
Happy Stampin!
Jen

3 comments:

brenda said...

Great card, your MIL will love it.

Brenda x

Emily said...

This is beautiful Jen! Love that image! Great layout! I'm sure she is going to love it!

Kathy W said...

like the buttons on it too!