Thursday, May 21, 2009

Clean & Simple Thank You



This is a Clean & Simple Thank You card that was made for another Stamp Something Challenge. You can see the details of this week's challenge over at the Stamp Something Blog.

Everything on this card is from Stampin' Up! except for the ribbon. The ribbon is an old olive type of color with navy blue stitching in it. The designer paper is from a past hostess pack of paper, and it is more mustard. I took some colors from the Stampin' Up! color wheel to match with the mustard. These really aren't my typical colors, so I needed help with the matching and coordinating part of it all! The color wheel really does help if you are stuck!

I used the Oval All stamp set, which coordinates perfectly with the large oval and scallop oval punch, all from Stampin' Up! I added it to my card with some dimensionals.

This card was quick and easy to make this morning while the kids were doing their school work. All the regular kids have today off for the holiday since they didn't have many snow days. But my poor unfortunate children are doing school today and tomorrow to catch up so that we can be done with this homeschooling thing! It really takes up a lot of my time and patience, lol!

Have a wonderful and beautiful day! We are planting our vegetables and flower gardens this afternoon, and even taking the kids for a picnic lunch at the park!

Jen

2 comments:

Jana O'Brien said...

I love the way the scallop oval pops against the DSP!

Emily said...

Very pretty! I love the simple elegance of this! Great colors!