This page is brought to you from Stampin' Up! I thought it was just so cute! Here are the directions that they give for making this page:
Wonderful Daughter page (8-1/2" x 8-1/2")
Central Park Stamp Set
Wonderful Favorites Stamp Set
Card Stock Pink Pirouette 8 1/2 X 11
Card Stock Kiwi Kiss 8 1/2 X 11
Classic Stampin Pad Basic Gray
Stampin Write Markers Neutrals
Classic Stampin Pad Kiwi Kiss
Crafters' Tool Kit
Ribbon Grosgrain Striped Pink Pirouette 5/8 Inch
Accents & Elements Canvas Cuts
1. Stamp outline botanical image in Kiwi Kiss ink once on top-left side of Kiwi Kiss page and three times in bottom-right corner of page.
2. Stamp “Wonderful” in basic Gray ink on page.
3. Pierce vertical and horizontal rows of holes in top-left corner of page using paper-piercing tool from Crafters’ Tool Kit.
4. Adhere Kiwi Kiss Patterns Designer Series paper (8-1/2" x 4-1/2") to page.
5. Adhere photo to page using Stampin’ Dimensionals. Journal on right side of photo using Basic Gray Stampin’ Write marker.
6. Adhere Canvas Cuts bracket to page using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
7. Stamp “Daughter” in Basic Gray ink on Pink Pirouette card stock (1-1/4" x 3/8") and adhere to page using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
8. Tie Pink Pirouette 5/8" striped grosgrain ribbon around front of page.
9. Stamp botanical image in Basic Gray and Kiwi Kiss ink on Canvas Cuts scallop circle. Fill in Basic Gray image with Crystal Effects and let dry. Adhere to page using Stampin’ Dimensionals.