Wednesday, April 1, 2009

More Graduation Invitations

Here are more of the cowboy graduation invitations that I have been working on this week. I am in the process of making 25 of these type. The base of the card is Sahara Sand, which is such a great neutral color to work with. The designer paper is retired Stampin' Up! paper. Stamp sets are Bronc Buster and Wanted. The edge of the card is torn and distressed with some chocolate chip ink. The cowboy and the horseshoe stamp are also stamped in chocolate chip ink. I added the word window punch and a brad to the top.

I had to work night shift last night and have to stay up all day with the kids today. So I am making this post short and sweet just because I'm so very tired!! And I have to go back to work night shift tonight, so they better let me take a nap today. It's such a great day for sleeping out, cold and rainy. Please pray that I get some sleep!

Jen

3 comments:

Emily said...

Great card Jen! I love that image! Great colors!

Wow, I don't know how your keeping your eyes open. I hope your able to get some sleep soon!

Jana O'Brien said...

What a great unusual set for a graduation! I agree that Sahara Sand is a great neutral.

Kathy W said...

love this set , what a fun twist for graduation. get some rest!