Monday, April 6, 2009

Happy Easter!

While it was snowing and blowing this weekend I made a few Easter cards to remind me that it is still spring!

I have no idea where this stamp came from. I received it in a box of stamps from my Mother-in-law! Thank you Margaret!!!

It was fun to color this in. I used my Stampin' Up! markers to color in all the flowers and the Happy Easter. I also used a glitter pen on the Happy Easter to make it super sparkly!

I am still working on my goal of using up all of my retired stash that I have. So I used some soft sky cardstock for my card. The designer paper is also retired Stampin' Up! called Spring Fling from last year.

I put on some stitching using my Janome Sew Mini sewing machine. I really need to work on sewing in a straight line, lol!

There are 4 dew drops on this card that I received in the mail yesterday and couldn't wait to use them! They are so fun!!

Happy Stampin!
Jen

1 comment:

Emily said...

This is very pretty! Great image! I love the papers you used! Don't ya just love dew drops?! They are my latest addiction. =)