Saturday, March 28, 2009

Western Invitations


Another horrible picture, but I hope you can see these neat western cards. These are acutally graduation invitations that I am making for a friend. I am making 75 total cards, but only 25 of this style. She picked out 2 other styles for the other ones (which I will share with you all later next week!).
These are for her son's graduation this summer. And he is a country boy for sure~! I used the retired set Bronc Buster for these and also the Wanted set, which is currently in the Stampin Up! catalog. There is hemp twine and 2 gold brads on the green layer. And the cowboy/horse image is popped up on dimensionals. I just love those little things!
Hope you all have had a good week. I have been busy with orientation at the nursing home on dayshift. So not a whole lot of stamping time for myself. I did do a workshop today for a group of ladies and we had so much fun! I will also be sharing with you what we made later next week.
Thanks for stopping by!
Jen

No comments: