Saturday, March 14, 2009

More Birthdays!


My 10 year old son Kyle, helped me make this card for one of his friends birthdays today. He really wanted to use the skulls that are on this paper called Ghostly Greetings (retired SU).
We added an image from the stamp set Zoofari. I don't own this stamp set, but received some stamped images from one of my online stamping friends! I love the wish RAK group on SCS! We colored in the cute little snake with my SU markers and added some stitching around him.
Used the word window punch to add Birthday Wishesss on the bottom! Perfect for a 12 year old boy! Kyle will be spending the night this weekend for the birthday party so I will have one less child at home this weekend! Here's hoping for a quiet relaxed weekend with lots of stamping time for me!
Hope you all have a great weekend!
Jen

No comments: