Saturday, February 21, 2009
Love Page 12 x 12
Love page (12" x 12")
Love You Much Stamp Set
Card Stock Whisper White 8 1/2X11
Card Stock Close To Cocoa 8 1/2X11
Card Stock Riding Hood Red 8 1/2 X 11
Card Stock Pink Pirouette 8 1/2 X 11
Designer Series Paper Candy Lane
Stampin Write Marker Chocolate Chip
Classic Stampin Pad Chocolate Chip
Punch 1/2 Inch Circle
On Board Book Basics Large
Tombow Mono Multi Liquid Glue Adhesive
Sizzix Big Shot Machine
Sizzix Bigz Alphabet Serif Essentials
1. Punch top-left corner of large photo using 3/16" Corner Rounder punch and adhere Candy Lane Designer Series paper (2" x 5") to back of photo. Adhere photo to Close to Cocoa page.
2. Adhere second photo to page using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
3. Punch bottom-right corner of third photo using 3/16" Corner Rounder punch and adhere to page.
4. Stamp large heart image in Chocolate Chip ink on Riding Hood Red card stock (3" x 3"). Punch flower image from heart using 1/2" Circle punch. Attach Silver brad to center of flower. Cut out heart. Adhere heart to page and adhere punched out flower slightly off original position.
5. Stamp three hearts image in Chocolate Chip ink on Pink Pirouette card stock (3" x 3"). Cut out tall heart and adhere to page.
6. Cut letters “Lve” from On Board Book Basics and Candy Lane Designer Series paper (5" x 7-1/2") using Big Shot machine and Naturally Serif die. Adhere paper letters to chipboard letters and adhere to page.
7. Stamp “you much” in Chocolate Chip ink on Very Vanilla card stock. Adhere card stock to page.
8. Journal on page using Chocolate Chip Stampin’ Write marker.
I know some of you may be overwhelmed when it comes to scrapbooking at first. I know I was! But it is such a fun thing to do, and makes a wonderful gift for your loved ones! Just think of the fun times your children will have looking at their scrapbooks with their children some day!
I will be starting up some monthly scrapbook nights in the spring as well as offering some scrapbooking classes soon! Please stay tuned for more information, or check out my Stampin' Up! website for more details on all of my upcoming classes! http://jenorbaker.stampinup.net