Monday, January 19, 2009

New Catalog!!!!!

I love new catalogs!!!! I get so excited to see all of the great new stamp sets and accessories that they come out with. Plus it is just filled with tons of scrabooking/cardmaking/and gift giving ideas that I can copy! Which is why they call it a Idea Book and Catalog.


Please let me know if you would like your very own copy of the Idea Book and Catalog and I will save a copy for you. I will have some available for you when I return from my Florida Vacation. I plan on having several classes and stamp camps in February once I return. You can see a copy of my class calendar on my Stampin' Up! website! Please let me know if you would like to register for any of the upcoming classes so that I can reserve a spot for you. Some of the classes have limited seating, but I will be offereing more than one of those classes so that it is easier for you to pick which ones fit in with your schedule.

You can view my calendar and see the online version of Stampin' Up!s new catalog at my personal website: http://jenorbaker.stampinup.net. Don't forget, you can also order directly from me online anytime of day, anyday of the week, even though I am not at home! So if there is something you just have to have before I get home, please feel free to order it. And please let me know if you have any difficulties or problems by email. I do have my computer with me and will be trying to check my emails at least once a day: jenorbaker@yahoo.com.

Hope you have a wonderful and crafty day!
Jen

No comments: