Tuesday, December 23, 2008

We "Whisk" You a Merry Christmas!




I can't believe it's almost Christmas!!! I hope you all are ready and not feeling the stress of the season!

These cute little whisks are a perfect little Christmas gift that can be quickly made if you are still looking for some ideas!

The whisks were purchased from The Dollar Store, filled with hershey kisses, and wrapped in a cello bag. Tie it up with a little ribbon, and attach a tag. I used my scallop circle punch from Stampin' Up!, and also a circle punch for the saying. I printed off the saying on my computer that says 'We "Whisk" You a Merry Christmas".

Hope you all have a wonderful Christmas! Remember the Reason for the Season!

Happy Stampin!
Jen

1 comment:

Kathy W said...

I have done these too! such a fun gift esp. for a hostess.