Saturday, December 27, 2008

More Christmas Gifts


I thought I would share with you one of the gifts that I made for my boys this Christmas. This is a Tic-Tac-Toe game, made in a sports theme. I purchased this class kit from LeeAnn over at http://www.flowerbug.typepad.com/. Stop on over at her blog and take a peek at all the great projects she has! Her tic-tac-toe game is made up all Christmasy, but I decided that I wanted mine to be in a sports theme for my boys. This will give them something to do for a little while on our long drive to Florida!
Supplies Used:
Cardstock: white
Ink: Black Stazon, Real Red, Brilliant Blue
Accessories: Glossy Tile, Sharpie Marker for Grid, Blue Ribbon for edges, Mini Glue Dots, Felt pieces for back of tile, Glass Marbles, Circle Punch, Crystal Effects, Felt pop ups for backs of marbles
Stamps Used: Just Baseball, Just Basketball, Sporting, Just Football (see, I just knew I would use all of these sets, so I bought the bundle when it was on sale! so glad I did!)!!!!!
Happy Stampin!
Jen

No comments: