Friday, November 28, 2008





I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving!!! We had a wonderful time, ate way too much food, and watched Christmas Vacation (a holiday tradition at our house) after the meal.

Now today will be spent taking down all the Thanksgiving/Fall decorations and getting the house cleaned and ready for the Christmas/winter decorations. I'm trying to figure out where to put the Christmas tree, and how I'm going to decorate it. I had purchased a few of the ornament kits from Stampin' Up!, but I don't have them all finished yet. I'll take a few pictures of the tree when I get it all done.

Today's picutres are of a gift set that will go to Josh's head start teacher this Christmas. The candle is decorated with paper, the scallop circle punch, and ribbon. Then the clear ornament is filled with strips of designer paper and has a ribbon tied at the top. And it also comes with a matching 3x3 sized gift card. Of course, the tissue paper is also stamped to match. All of these colors were from Stampin' Up!s In-Colors from last season. I really miss those colors!

The gift bag was also stamped to match, and has some matching designer paper, and the scallop punch with a brad in the middle. Attach a gift tag on top, and your gift is set to give! The stamp set used in creating all this neat stuff is Baroque Motifs and is still available.

Don't forget to check out the Holiday Extravaganza still happening at Stampin' Up! I myself won't be going out shopping today, but wish I was. Stampin' Up! has some wonderful bundles on sale right now for up to 50% off! Great to get some for yourself and to give away for all those stampers/crafters on your Christmas list. Please see my personal website for more information, just click on the Shop Now button to see all of their current sales: www.jenorbaker.stampinup.net.

Happy Stampin!
Jen

1 comment: