Thursday, October 2, 2008

The Holiday Mini Catalog






The Holiday Mini Catalog has officially begun at Stampin' Up! You can follow this link here to see the great things that are just perfect for the upcoming holiday season!










I just know you will be as excited as I am over all the great and wonderful new things that Stampin' Up! is coming out with. Did you know that they now offer The Big Shot die cutting machine? I can't wait to get one of these! Just imagine the cute projects you could make!


Also, Stampin' Up! is celebrating their 20th Anniversary and are passing along special savings on birthday sets! What a great way to make some special birthday cards, gifts, and scrapbook pages!
Please see my website for all the details on these great offers!
I will be sharing some of the great projects that we will be doing for classes in upcoming posts! Stay tuned for more details! Happy Stamping!





No comments: